Inside Sales Representative - Bay Street Document Systems
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE – BAY STREET DOCUMENT SYSTEMS
Starting date: As soon as possible
Compensation: Base Salary + Commissions = $45k Targeted Income
Bay Street Document Systems is Canada’s largest Xerox Authorized Sales Agency providing hardware, software and services to small, medium and some large sized business in Toronto’s downtown core. We are currently pursuing a long term strategic market share growth initiative that involves one or multiple inside sale persons supporting the 14 outside sales representatives. The position will be in-office at our Yonge/Bloor location in Toronto.
The Inside Sales Account Manager (ISAM) is responsible for managing, maintaining and growing a targeted client base and new business development through cold calling. In this role, you are paired up with an Outbound Sales rep and working together to satisfy the customers' needs. You will ascertain their needs by probing, maintaining strong relationships, proactive account management, outstanding customer service; in addition to driving sales targets.
- Minimum Education - College Diploma
- Minimum of 2+ years phone sales experience
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship building
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced sales environment
- Proficiency in MS Office tools - Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Manage the day to day relationship within existing customer base and new business development.
- Achieve and exceed personal sales targets/quotas.
- Lead generation to find/create new business opportunities with non-Xerox customers and work with outside sales reps to drive closure.
- Drive growth of Hardware and Managed Print Services business.
- Retain current designated customer base by providing exceptional service and developing professional relationships.
- Consult with customers and assist in overcoming business problems they face by utilizing Xerox’s technical and service support teams.