Do you have the X-Factor?
Are you an energetic, hungry, and results oriented individual who’s self-motivated and excited by competition? Are you looking for a career that keeps you on your toes, and rewards you financially beyond a fixed salary? One with the most exclusive incentives such as prizes and trips around the world? Xerox provides world renowned sales training that will prepare you to be a top performer if you’re willing to give it your all! You will also gain the knowledge and experience that is highly regarded in the business world.
Visit our careers website to learn more about our fun and supportive culture, and check out some awesome videos about current Xerox employees and their journey since working as an Account Manager: www.findyourXfactor.ca
The Account Manager will market the full line of Xerox products and services in a defined territory of current Xerox customers and non-customers alike. This position will be concerned with short term sales activity within an account as well as developing and implementing a longer term strategy to ensure Xerox will retain customer accounts and continue to obtain future business.
- Achieve sales targets for new business sales and renewals.
- Provide existing account coverage and development of new accounts.
- Develop appropriate strategies (short & long term) to suit business needs and requirements of customers and non-customers.
- Meet Xerox Canada's Customer Satisfaction goals by effectively resolving all customer issues.
- University/College graduate is required.
- An entrepreneurial background.
- Strong verbal communication skills, comfortable making cold calls, setting up appointments.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle is required.
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
Join the other 100 new business grads that joined our team last year.