Customer Training Professional
Attention business and technology grads! Join our Training team, providing on-site training and customer support to our dealership clientele on our software systems.
- Travel across Canada to meet with dealership management to understand their business needs
- Plan and deliver on-site training sessions to dealership personnel
- Act as a liaison between the Sales and Technical teams, to ensure that our solutions exceed the needs of our customers
- Support current customers, by conducting follow-ups and identifying additional training needs
- If you are a new grad with sales and/or customer service experience and are eager to travel extensively across Canada, you’re qualified!
- Full benefits package: Medical, dental and vision.
- Extensive paid training provided: Several classroom-based courses and on-the-job training with experienced Training Specialists.
- Additional “REYwards”: Company car, cell phone, laptop, and company pension program.
Click to Learn More…
- About our company from our corporate site and Facebook page
- About other Reynolds employees’ experiences from our Case Studies tab!
Heads up! Employers know that top students and grads use TalentEgg. When you apply, don't forget to indicate that you found this job on TalentEgg.