It is important to our organization to build the pharmacy leaders of tomorrow. We offer a structure to grow our talent pool through succession planning, competitive salary review, incentive plans, an annual Managers’ conference, customer service training, on-line courses, annual licensing fees and more.
Connecting to Patients & Community
- Share your knowledge and expertise through clinic days
- Forward thinking approach provides innovative services to patients
- Differentiate the pharmacy service you provide through awareness day programs
- Patient awareness programs, services and exclusive health programs unique to Rexall
- Focus on helping patients take greater control of and positively impact their health outcomes
Whether you seek full-time, part-time or relief work, the Rexall™ family of pharmacies has career opportunities that will allow you the flexibility to meet your personal and professional goals.
Katz Group Canada offers recognised brands, innovative marketing, proven operating systems and industry-leading professional programs to give our staff the tools and environment to best serve their patients and community.
It is important to our organization to build the leaders of tomorrow. We offer a structure to grow our talent pool through succession planning, competitive salary review, an annual Managers’ conference, customer service training and more.
We offer the following retail opportunities
- Manager in Training – Internal promotion is key to our success. As a Manager in Training, you will work alongside the Store Manager to learn our business and eventually take your place in Management.
- Front Store Manager – You will oversee all the day-to-day activities within the store from motivating staff to meeting targets and inventory control to merchandising and in-store marketing.
- Assistant Store Manager – You will manage daily operations, supervise the front store team, delegate, coach, and develop the knowledge, skills and abilities of your team.
We are seeking friendly, courteous staff to work in general positions in our stores. If you are dedicated to customer service and patient care, we have full- and part-time opportunities available. We provide a generous employee discount, uniforms, growth opportunity and a great work environment.
We offer comprehensive benefits to all full-time employees.
Here’s what you receive when you join our family:
- Life Insurance
- Major Medical
- Personal Days
- Registered Pension
- Employee Discounts
- Vacation Entitlement
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Extended Health Care Coverage
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Long Service & Retirement Recognition
We provide Web access to on-line accredited continuing education courses. Each course is worth a specific number of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) from the Canadian Council on Continuing Education in Pharmacy (CCCEP). Busy Pharmacists will appreciate the convenience. It’s open 24/7 and you choose when, where and how long you want to be on-line.