Bilingual Client Service Representative (15/week)
Be more with RBC.
As a Client Service Representative, you are the face of RBC. You work on the front lines, serving clients, carrying out transactions, solving problems and spotting sales opportunities. This is an important role providing advice to clients and finding solutions that meet their individual needs. And at RBC, we value each person's unique customer service style and encourage our representatives to bring their best to the counter.
You are the person who can put the strength of a global bank to work for people in your local community. Your positive achievements and relationship building on the job will give people more reasons to choose RBC.
Open the door to the first of many opportunities at RBC. If you have the drive to deliver exceptional customer service, you can build a great career with us.
Here's what RBC can offer you:
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Excellent career development and progression opportunities
- Opportunities to be a valuable member of a close-knit team
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits
- Competitive compensation
Here's what we need from you:
- Proven customer service skills, preferably in the financial or service industry
- Drive and self-motivation
- Excellent communication skills, emotional intelligence and IT literacy
- Personal flexibility to work flex hours, eagerness to learn and determination to succeed
- Sales experience (ideal but not essential)
Working together for the benefit of our clients and communities, our culture is stimulating, deeply supportive and rich in opportunity. Respect for the individual drives a very practical commitment to diversity and inclusion at RBC. We succeed and grow by building a better future for our clients and for our people. Explore the opportunities today.
This position will be a market resource. The successful candidate must be mobile throughout all branches in Moncton, Riverview and Dieppe.
Bilingualism (French/English) is a must for this role.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment:
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.