If you're passionate about non-profit work, and have honed your people skills in customer service settings, this could be the job for you. Public Outreach offers you the opportunity to impart local and global change. A job with a deeper sense of meaning.
We specialize in face-to-face fundraising for a variety of hand-picked organizations that we truly believe in. From female empowerment, to access to health care, these organizations are working to make the world a better place. By fundraising for them, you will be too.
Working in teams of 2-7 other people, Public Outreach offers a work environment that provides exceptional, inspiring training. Our success is based on honest, respectful and effective communication with donors and we offer a diverse, fun and flexible work environment.
If you're looking to make an impact, to spend your workday making the world a better place, we want to hear from you.
One-on-one engagement is a personalized and cost-effective way to fundraise! As a Fundraiser, you will work outdoors in the beautiful residential areas of Hamilton, engaging with members of the public, raising awareness and welcoming new members to the charities we represent.
- Raising awareness of the organization's work, goals and financial needs
- Gathering hugely impactful monetary donations for an organization
- Developing strategies to encourage new or increased engagement
This dynamic role is a unique combination of sales, marketing and public relations. It is not commission based because of our core values of honesty and respect. We are hunting for outgoing and passionate individuals that share our ethos and are excited about helping non-profits.
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills
- Socially conscious
- Enjoys the outdoors
- Exceptional team player
- Independently motivated
- Ability to work 3 to 5 full days per week from 12:30 PM to 8:30 PM
We are just as passionate about our employees as we are about our non-profits! We are proud to offer comprehensive benefits and non-commissioned hourly pay.
- $13.00 hourly
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Scholarship opportunities
- Flexible Schedules
- Travel and Camping Opportunities!
- Employer paid short term/Long term disability
- Rapid advancement and raises
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Employee assistance programs
- Promotion based on merit rather than seniority
- Staff retreats!
At Public Outreach we work in support of a diverse and equal world. We welcome all diverse peoples into our already eclectic teams. We encourage Peoples of Color, Aboriginal Peoples, Queer/Trans identifying as well as peoples with Dis/abilities to APPLY!