Support Specialist - eCommerce
NetSuite is looking for Technical Support Specialists who will become product experts, responsible for resolving client queries and concerns about NetSuite's Web and Ecommerce Suite of products via inbound email cases or telephone calls.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Participate in activities and contribute ideas to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Use decision-support tools to answer questions.
- Collaborate with internal teams on complex problems.
- Design solutions to problems that may be unstructured and that may require conceptual/creative thinking.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experience reviewing logs for root cause analysis (for example application and payment logs)
- Working knowledge and experience in Linux or Unix environment a plus
- Familiarity with Apache or other Web server technologies a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of eCommerce best practices (including usability, SEO, fulfillment, etc.) a plus.
- Experience working with Backbone.js, Jquery, and/or Bootstrap is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willing to work extended hours, holidays and weekends when necessary.
- Experience interacting with customers in person or over the phone is preferred.
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org