Packaging Team Member (Temporary)
Requisition ID: 9524
In the Temporary Packaging Team Member role working out of our Toronto Brewery, you will be part of our Packaging & Supply Chain Team. In this role, you will be responsible for performing on-line quality control check as well as operating and sanitizing high speed fillers and labellers, continuous motion packers and unpackers, and high speed palletizers.
- Perform on-line quality control checks
- Operating and sanitizing high speed fillers and labellers
- Operating high speed palletizers
- Work in a team-based environment supporting fellow team members in achieving team targets and objectives
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- Participation in our Collective Agreement
- Temporary Hourly Rate of $16.94, plus shift premiums on afternoon and night shifts
- As the worlds family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference - from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks - giving back to the community is a part of our culture and who we are.
- Opportunity to work within a World Class Supply Chain environment that actively supports and benefits their community.
- Access to cool brand clothing and swag, top events, beer allotment, and Employee Assistance Program and discount plans
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experience
The Other Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to work rotating shifts (day, afternoon & overnight)
- Food and Beverage industry experience is preferred
- Comfortable working in cool and warm environments, and small/confined spaces if needed
- Knowledgable on all relevant hygiene, health & safety legislation (including environmental), and on safe working procedures
- Effectively communicates with teams and other shifts through log books and daily handover meetings
- Interest or experience in home brewing
- Demonstrates Molson's Success Factors- Accountable for results, Analytical and decision making, Enterprise Mindset, Interpersonal effectiveness, Communication and influence, Personal development and Embraces change
- Lives the Molson Coors values- Integrity, Respect, Quality, Excelling, Creativity and Passion
Job Posting Grade: N/A
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.