Analytics & Insights Co-op
About the Organization:
LoyaltyOne is a recognized leader for our depth of knowledge, experience and creativity in the global loyalty industry. As a highly successful, publicly-traded provider of loyalty and marketing solutions (NYSE: ADS), LoyaltyOne has partnerships, consulting engagements and service agreements with hundreds of high-profile companies around the globe, including some of the best-known brands in the financial services, petroleum, grocery, high-frequency retail, travel and hospitality sectors.
LoyaltyOne designs, develops and manages loyalty initiatives for a global community of clients in retail, banking, utilities, manufacturing, government and more. Our capabilities span the essentials of Loyalty strategy & programs with the AIR MILES Reward Program, COLLOQUY, LoyaltyOne Consulting and our Brazilian partner Dotz; Customer analytics with Precima; and Relationship marketing with Squareknot. More information is available at www.loyalty.com.
To find out more about our unique corporate culture, watch our Award/Associate Testimony video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMh1E4Ay4r0
A student interested in working in a dynamic Canadian-headquartered corporation with a career interest in business & analysis for our Client Services division.
Working in a collaborative and entrepreneurial team environment, the successful candidate will contribute to the organization's strategies while learning invaluable skills such as functional expertise, project management, ability to work in cross-functional/multi-level teams and process improvement. This is a great opportunity to work in a leading brand, be given the ability to effect change and have the capability to change how we work.
- Prepare high quality reports and presentations targeted for specific audiences
- Support AIR MILES marketing initiatives through opportunity identification, campaign design & execution
- Conduct timely quantitative and qualitative evaluation of AIR MILES Reward Program and AIR MILES Reward Program marketing initiatives against stated objectives
- Present consumer insights and recommendations that will drive business results for our clients
- Leverage internal learning, benchmarks and category/business knowledge to provide 'bigger picture' context in analysis (internal & external) and client relations
- Link analysis and results to business issue and/or analytic objective
- Provide actionable, strategic recommendations (where appropriate)
- Respond to ad hoc requests (internal & external) for analysis, data and information on a regular basis
- Proactively highlight opportunities to develop, enhance or remove existing tools and processes
- Currently enrolled in University degree program, preferably focused in Marketing, Commerce, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or another related area
- Preference given to candidates with previous corporate exposure in areas of analytics, retail marketing and consumer behaviour
- Strong skill set using Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience with SAS, SPSS, Cognos, Business Objects, UNICA, MicroStrategy or alternative data management languages/software are preferred, but not required
- Excellent interpersonal skills - diplomatic, professional and composed
- Excellent listening, presentation and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments at once
- Team player with high energy and demonstrated initiative
Please submit your application, consisting of Cover Letter, Resume and Transcripts online through your University Career Centre.
*Transcripts to submit: all university grades received to date
As part of the AIR MILES Reward Program under LoyaltyOne, you will be an extension of our brand. Our people are key in furthering our reputation as a world class contact centre that strives to provide positive Collector experiences. In 2009 we received the prestigious Contact Centre Employer of Choice Gold designation, marking our first external certification of what we already knew, this is a great place to work!
At AIR MILES, we provide an associate-centric environment where your development and engagement is our utmost concern. Our coaching culture, training programs, numerous sales incentives, and performance bonuses, are leveraged to foster a highly engaged and empowered workforce. We believe that performance is a team achievement. We will work with you to help you reach and surpass your goals, and reward you for a job well done. Our open door policy and associate-lead committees provide opportunities for Customer Care associates to make their voices heard and have fun along the way.
LoyaltyOne Reward Program offers competitive wages and a comprehensive selection of benefit options.
LoyaltyOne is a subsidiary of Alliance Data Services headquartered in Dallas, Texas. LoyaltyOne works with more than 100 of North America's leading brands in the retail, financial services, grocery, petroleum retail, and travel and hospitality industries to profitably change customer behavior. Through a team of businesses, including the AIR MILES Reward Program, that each specialize in a loyalty discipline, LoyaltyOne designs, delivers and manages a suite of loyalty marketing services focused on consumer data, customer-centric retail strategies, direct-to-consumer marketing, loyalty consulting and more.
Furthermore, for the last 6 consecutive years (including 2015), LoyaltyOne was recognized by Hewitt Associates as one of the 50 Best Employers in Canada, demonstrating LoyaltyOne's continued commitment to providing a great work experience for its associates and a great service experience for its clients.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make reasonable accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities in accordance with legislation.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify