Sales & Merchandising Representative
OWN YOUR FUTURE!
For more than 160 years, Labatt has created enduring bonds with consumers as they share memorable experiences while enjoying iconic brands like Alexander Keith's, Labatt Blue, Budweiser and Stella Artois.
Labatt employees share the dream of becoming the best, most profitable beer company in a better world with their Anheuser-Busch InBev colleagues worldwide. From Newfoundland to British Columbia, Labatt's 3,000 employees brew about 60 local and world-known beers. Anheuser-Busch InBev is the leading global brewer, managing a portfolio of more than 200 brands.
Labatt is one of Canada's most recognized brands and most respected corporations. We take responsibility for improving the world where we do business, and together we find ways of putting social responsibility into action. We're also committed to building a company for the long-term with a legacy to be proud of - for the people who work for us and with us; for future generations and the environment; and above all for our consumers.
- Maximizing sales & profitability through the implementation of various visual/marketing material and POS placement in a timely manner
- Support promotional events as required and directed
- Ensure visual material merchandised is appealing to customer(s)
- Completion of daily call report
- Miscellaneous duties, including: shipping, warehouse cleanup / organization
- Placement of temporary and permanent signage to create the best visual impact
- Building of brand and promotional displays, lifting and moving cases
- Getting promotional material to licensees within specific timeframes
- Pick-up and delivery of product to licensees
- Assist in the general set up and tear down of events
- Placement of signage around venue to maximize Labatt brand exposure at event
- Building positive relationships with key venue contacts
- Being available 'on-call' for the duration of events and promotions
- Attending, managing and participating in brand experience promotions
- University Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Entry-level position for someone looking to start and develop their career. Ability to be promoted will occur approximately 12-18 months from start, pending performance.
- Time management skills imperative; important to focus on tasks at hand in order to ensure visual objectives are met within designated time frame
- Valid driver's license required
- Positive & enthusiastic approach to work, and professionalism
- Strong communication, inter-personal & customer service skills
- Self-starter, demonstrates initiative & ambition, team player, hard worker
- Delegated role - successful incumbent must be able to take direction well
- Reliable and dependable
- Physically able to handle lifting and placing of product/merchandise
- French speaking is mandatory