Graphic Designer - Co-op
Are you a student of the world?
Are you ready to build your career, not just your résumé?
Do you think the world can work smarter?
IBM is looking for people to work alongside the best and brightest minds in the world to build a smarter planet.
The following student positions are a part of IBM Canada's Employment Pathways to Interns & Co-ops (EPIC) Student Program. These positions are only open to students registered in a Canadian University or College program, who have completed a minimum of 2 years of their degree or diploma program, and who must be returning to full-time study upon the completion of the temporary IBM work term.
This Student Position resides in Toronto (Yonge/Bloor) and is a 8 month work term commencing September 2015
We are looking for a talented graphic designer who is passionate about design. The candidate will work with an inclusive, collaborative group to create mobile and web interfaces, journey maps, document deliverables, and visual presentation materials. We want your creative flair, your up-to-date industry knowledge and your can-do approach. Bring us your design portfolio and let's talk!
- Experience and/or interest in interactive/ web design
- A proven understanding of design principles and methodologies
- Demonstrated concept visualization skills
- Knowledge of responsive/adaptive design
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with creating graphic assets for web and mobile is an asset
What IBM Offers You:
- Work directly on product and services that affect our clients, while having access to cutting edge software technology
- Work is challenging and rewarding
- Access to obtain IBM Product Certification during work term
- A casual dress code and flexible work hours, to ensure work-life balance
- Future Blue - IBM's large student community that provides networking opportunities, sporting and social events.
Students must apply to www.ibm.com/start in addition to their university job board (if applicable) in order to be considered for the position. It is highly recommended to include your transcript (official or unofficial) to complement your application.
- High School Diploma/GED
- English: Fluent
- Pre-University qualification
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.