Bilingual Tour Consultant
EF Educational Tours offers international learning opportunities designed to provide students with firsthand exposure to the world's cultural, historic and natural sites as they study them. For more information, visit www.eftours.ca.
Who We Are:
- We're travellers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We're global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in "work hard - play hard"
Who You Are:
- You are bold, unconventional and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit
- An influencer - a natural networker who loves talking to people
- Excellent, persuasive communication skills in both French and English.
- You know you can sell and you're not afraid to prove it
- You have a hunger to find and develop new business
- You want to be part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
As a Bilingual Tour Consultant on the Inside Sales team, you are responsible for selling educational travel and driving the growth of the company by calling out to educators within a region to consult on our travel itineraries. Your role will focus on generating new business, reaching out to lapsed group leaders, responding promptly to inquiries and convincing educators why travelling with EF is the right decision. You will work collaboratively with the sales team, promoting all EF product offerings, while ensuring all promises are followed through with and met.
EF offers a fun, energetic, and competitive environment that supports and grows its team members through leadership development, training, coaching, mentoring, and travel opportunities. With a progressive business model and a strong vision for continued growth, EF is currently looking for Bilingual Tour Consultants to enhance its Canadian sales division.
You Can Expect:
- To earn a competitive base salary and bonuses
- Outstanding vacation time: 3 weeks in your first year, 4 weeks in your second year
- Comprehensive health and dental benefits, as well as a company matching RSP plan
- Training and professional development opportunities
- Frequent sales competitions with amazing rewards
- Paid international travel at least once a year!
EF Educational Tours has helped teachers and students discover the world through culturally immersive educational travel for nearly 50 years.
EF Educational Tours is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF's mission is to open the world through education. To date, EF has helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree.
EF is an Equal Opportunity Employer