Print Production Summer Intern
WORKING FOR THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BRANDS IS NO SMALL THING.
There are many paths to happiness.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada, we offer a beautiful dichotomy: we are a large, inclusive culture and yet we encourage our employees to grow as individuals. Right now, Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada consists of thousands of such empowered individuals, all pushing themselves to greater and greater heights. Every day is a chance to learn something new and achieve beyond your wildest expectations.
With operations all across Canada, we’ve learned a thing or two about differences. We celebrate them and the competitive spirit they create. From a career perspective, that translates to an equally diverse range of career options. Exciting, isn’t it?
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.
This intern placement is an exciting opportunity for someone who has an interest in large format print production. Intern students at Coca-Cola can apply their education, skills and experience while gaining practical experience in a corporate manufacturing setting.
- As the Print Production Intern, you will work closely with the Print Shop Supervisor to ensure the accurate and punctual production of print materials.
- Ability to lift 20-30 pounds and operate large office equipment.
- CPG Industry experience an asset.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Experience preparing, packaging and shipping print packages an asset.
- The ability to take direction, and work independently with minimal supervision as well as in a team environment.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.