WORKING FOR THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BRANDS IS NO SMALL THING.
There are many paths to happiness.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada, we offer a beautiful dichotomy: we are a large, inclusive culture and yet we encourage our employees to grow as individuals. Right now, Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada consists of thousands of such empowered individuals, all pushing themselves to greater and greater heights. Every day is a chance to learn something new and achieve beyond your wildest expectations.
With operations all across Canada, we’ve learned a thing or two about differences. We celebrate them and the competitive spirit they create. From a career perspective, that translates to an equally diverse range of career options. Exciting, isn’t it?
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.
Responsible for analyzing sales data and preparing sales reports under general supervision.
- Responsible for managing and submitting the annual pricing contracts for the sales team.
- Qorks closely with the sales team to support submission of feature-related activities.
- Prepares and analyze reports to make sure deadnets and trends are correct based on pricing activity.
- Monitors, validates and calls out any exceptions which may include missed and/or expiring pricing.
Customer Marketing Agreements
- Monitor the CMA programs for each account - accrual rates, packages, volume.
- Constant reconciliations whether it be because new rates where entered, as requested by sales team or year end
- Own the subledger process - which includes hosting a monthly review with the Sales Team.
- Analyze variances between anticipated accrual rates versus actuals.
- 1-3 years of position related experience required.
- Prior sales analyst experience in consumer products field.
- Possess critical thinking skills and analytical/problem solving skill and abilities.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Finance major preferred.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.