WORKING FOR THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BRANDS IS NO SMALL THING.
There are many paths to happiness.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada, we offer a beautiful dichotomy: we are a large, inclusive culture and yet we encourage our employees to grow as individuals. Right now, Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada consists of thousands of such empowered individuals, all pushing themselves to greater and greater heights. Every day is a chance to learn something new and achieve beyond your wildest expectations.
With operations all across Canada, we’ve learned a thing or two about differences. We celebrate them and the competitive spirit they create. From a career perspective, that translates to an equally diverse range of career options. Exciting, isn’t it?
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.
Responsible for selling, replenishing, and merchandising products at all designated accounts.
- Sell in, build and maintain product displays in compliance with company standards.
- Maintain appropriate product levels in beverage sections and throughout accounts including shelf allocation and cold equipment.
- Manage backstock inventory levels and trade breakage in assigned accounts.
- Meet customer service expectations through daily communication, problem resolution, and appropriate follow up
- Maintains professional, team relationship with co-workers and customers.
- Complete required paperwork on a daily basis to include identifying and transmitting replenishment orders.
- Maintain Merchandising standards while rotating products each time in designated accounts.
- Transport, replace and maintain Point of Sale advertising as appropriate for account.
- Ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, bend over, reach above head height. Kneeling.
- 1-3 years of general work experience.
- Must be able to use a personal vehicle during business hours.
- Prior grocery store and/or consumer products/retail experience preferred.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Ability to operate a manual/powered pallet jack or lift product.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Valid Driver's License, current vehicle liability insurance, and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
- Pallet jack certification as required
- GED (General Education Diploma)required.
- Associate Degree/1-2 Yr College - Univ. Degree Preferred.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.