TOPdesk is looking to expand the sales team of our recently started Canadian office with enthusiastic multi-skilled individuals. We are looking for motivated applicants with a high sense of responsibility and initiative.
TOPdesk was founded in Delft, the Netherlands, over 20 years ago by two engineers who wanted to make a difference. Their goal was to help others to improve their customer service – with software that is simple and easy to use. Since then; the organization has grown from two employees to 550+, and from a single small office to 11 branches worldwide. But while our family has grown, we’ve never stopped believing in our core values: collaboration, listening to the customers’ needs, and giving employees the trust, freedom and responsibility to do great things.
Your job: Account Manager
Working as part of the Canadian team, your primary focus will be bringing in new business in addition to nurturing existing customer accounts. To achieve this, you will need to work closely with internal sales, marketing and implementation consultants to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and add value to customer expectations. The TOPdesk account manager is expected to identify new opportunities proactively by employing innovative techniques, out-of-the-box strategies and growing an industry network.
“The thing I like most is meeting people from so many different sectors, job roles, industries etc. and regularly having a fresh set of challenges to tackle!” - Tom Litchfield (Account Manager)
If you’re motivated, passionate about sales; and understand the ethics of business-to-business sales, TOPdesk can offer you the ideal opportunity to further your career at an award-winning software company.
- University graduate
- Between two-five years’ experience in B2B sales, technology or pre-sales consultancy, preferably in business software solutions
- Genuine interest in technology and software
- Exceptional communication skills
- Creative and analytical thinker
- Superior time management skills and a strong attention to detail
- Role model with superior teamwork focus
What can you expect?
- The opportunity to work at a startup branch of an international company in the GTA
- The opportunity to build your responsibilities quickly in the field
- 26 days of holiday per year, an employee Retirement Savings Plan, company provided group benefits and employee events
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to travel Canada wide and abroad
- The opportunity to further develop your commercial skills, get in-house training and unlimited career support and progression
- To be part of an exciting and inspiring work environment
TalentEgg will send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org