Junior/New Graduate Software Development Engineer in QA
Solace's quality assurance team is offering an exceptional opportunity to be a part of a small team working on industry-leading messaging systems. Our systems need to meet remarkably high standards of quality, performance and reliability, operating around the clock on a massive scale. If you are a talented and detail-oriented developer who is passionate about quality and the creation of test systems, and are enthusiastic about cutting edge technology, we'd like to hear from you.
As a software developer engineer in QA you will be responsible for designing, planning, executing, automating, documenting, and maintaining systems for testing hardware-based middleware across a variety of architectures and technologies. You will work with world-class software developers, hardware developers and technical support staff to deliver on-time product to meet our customers' demands.
- B.S. degree or higher in Computer Science or similar field
- New Graduate or up to 4 years of industry software development or testing experience
- At least intermediate skills with Java, C, .NET or other similar languages
- At least intermediate skills with Linux or other *nix operating systems
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities
- Experience with scripting languages such as TCL, Perl, Python, Bash shell
- Solid fundamental understanding of Ethernet and IP networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of software quality and testing methodologies and test automation tools
- Experience in executing and analyzing performance tests is an asset
- Experience designing and implementing testing tools and systems is an asset