Finance Coordinator - 4-8 Fall Co-op
Softchoice’s mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, more successful. We want to clarify the complexities of technology and provide the resources to push the boundaries of what IT can do for the more than 14,000 businesses we serve across North America. But if you were to ask our partners and customers, they’d tell you what truly makes us different is our people!
Our employees have and continue to be the driving force behind everything we do. Our people innovate; they create new offerings and services and they continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business. Overall, these exceptional people are living our values, working together to find ways to make a difference to our clients each and every day! Sound like you could be part of this outstanding team?
Then read on…
- Process invoices and cash receipts for the marketing development function
- Assist the Financial Reporting group with month-end and quarter-end reporting responsibilities
- Prepare account reconciliations
- Assist with preparation of supporting schedules for audit purposes
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Currently enrolled in a Finance or Accounting related program at the junior or intermediate level with a Co-op option
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good basic understanding of fundamental accounting principles an asset so as to perform account reconciliations
- Capable of working independently with minimal supervision
- Critical thinker
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel preferred
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!