Facilities Coordinator - 4 Month Fall Co-op
Softchoice’s mission is simple: to help organizations use technology to become more productive, more competitive and ultimately, more successful. We want to clarify the complexities of technology and provide the resources to push the boundaries of what IT can do for the more than 14,000 businesses we serve across North America. But if you were to ask our partners and customers, they’d tell you what truly makes us different is our people!
Our employees have and continue to be the driving force behind everything we do. Our people innovate; they create new offerings and services and they continue to drive new levels of efficiency in our business. Overall, these exceptional people are living our values, working together to find ways to make a difference to our clients each and every day!
Sound like you could be part of this outstanding team?Then read on…
The successful co-op will be assisting the Facilities Department with day to day duties and office projects. In addition, the intern will be assisting the Visitor Coordinator and act as a backup when required.
- Provide coverage for our Visitor Coordinator during daily breaks and absences
- Duties include front desk coverage, greeting visitors; arrange catering, sorting mail, Setting up guest WiFi, booking boardrooms, answering queries from office staff
- Assist Facility Team working on and closing facility ticket requests
- Assist Facility Team with various projects and tasks
- Assist the Facility Team with our communication plan
- Manage, process and file all invoices for the facility department, liaising with AR and AP as required
- Data collection and preparing presentation documentation
- Provide ongoing back up support for the facilities department
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Currently enrolled in a Business Administration or Operations Management related program at the junior or intermediate level with a co-op option
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in computerized ticketing systems/work flow software
- Basic decision making related to daily duties
- Some lifting required (up to 50lbs)
- Regular working hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm for 5 days/week
Please note that we will review your application and only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted directly. However, we will retain your application on file and would be pleased to contact you if further opportunities arise.
*Note: Completion of a satisfactory criminal record check, education verification and reference checks are required prior to employment.
Again, thank you for your interest in a co-op at Softchoice!