Account Manager Trainee
We are currently seeking Account Manager Trainees to support our System Sales Team from Montreal, QC. Under the mentorship of experienced Account Managers, you will learn our dealer system solutions product line and sales strategy, preparing you to eventually cultivate and manage the business relationships of the automotive dealership clientele in an assigned territory.
- Participate in a paid training program on our solutions, industry and consultative selling, consisting of classes at Reynolds University in Dayton, Ohio, online webinars and mentorship from experienced sales and service professionals in the field.
- Learn our overall sales process and strategy, along with our extensive product line.
- Provide support to existing sales team by assisting with assigned projects, including the development and maintenance of customer and sales information records and other sales-focused initiatives.
- Upon successful completion of the training program, may be promoted to the role of Account Manager, assigned a protected territory to manage and sell Reynolds solutions within.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be a self-starter with good time management skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Willing to relocate after successful completion of the 14-18 month training program
- Valid Canadian Driver’s License and excellent driving record
- Able to travel extensively, including to the United States for company-paid training.
- Extensive paid training: Several courses at Reynolds University in Dayton, Ohio, on-the-job mentorship from experienced Account Managers and ongoing e-learning opportunities.
- Immediate benefits coverage: Medical, dental and vision.
- Monetary recognition: In addition to a secure base salary, earn performance-driven commission.
- Flexibility: Work from a home-based office, managing your own schedule and accounts within a protected territory.
- Additional “REYwards”: Paid travel expenses, laptop, and company pension plan