Under the direction of the Program Manager is responsible for the nursing care of assigned patients.
- Graduation from a recognized nursing program.
- Current practicing registration with the College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to physically perform the duties of the job, and has the ability to organize the work.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
- Able to operate related equipment.
FRASER LAKE COMMUNITY
The community of Fraser Lake is known as the White Swan Capital of the World for the hundreds of migrating trumpeter swans. With a superb view of the surrounding lakes and rivers from the top of Mouse Mountain, the area's most prominent landmark, you are sure to be enchanted with the Village of Fraser Lake. With over 170 lakes within a 50 mile radius, Fraser Lake is a playground of water and natural wonderland, where you can try your luck for trout or char in the Fraser and Francois Lakes, or the Nautley or Stellako River, worldfamous for its flyfishing and spin casting. An abundance of big game, migratory birds and world class flyfishing, spin casting and canoeing, make Fraser Lake a fabulous outdoor recreation community.