Registered Nurse, Med/Surg (Casual)
Under the direction of the Nursing Unit Coordinator is responsible for the nursing care of assigned patients.
- Graduation from a recognized nursing program.
- Current practicing registration with the College of Registered Nurses' of British Columbia.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to physically perform the duties of the job, and has the ability to organize the work.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written form.
- Able to operate related equipment.
Quesnel is one of the central interior's oldest cities and home to the world's largest gold pan. Nestled on the banks of the Fraser and Quesnel rivers, Quesnel is the commercial centre of the North Cariboo. The major industries include forestry, agriculture, mining and tourism. Quesnel offers affordable housing, indoor and outdoor recreational opportunities and natural splendour that supports a balanced lifestyle.