Under the close supervision of the Pharmacist, performs pharmaceutical duties such as measuring, compounding, manufacturing, packaging and distributing drugs and medications as well as clerical duties.
- Grade 12, graduation from a recognized Pharmacy Assistant course plus
- One (1) years' recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to type.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment
Fort Nelson Community
Fort Nelson, located in the northernmost reaches of the Rocky Mountains, has magnificent scenery and landscapes. The country around Fort Nelson is enormous, which makes it worthwhile to spend a few days exploring the surrounding area. Take advantage of the terrific camping and hiking at local regional and provincial parks. Boat into wilderness areas like the Muskwa, Fort Nelson, Prophet, and Racing rivers, or enter the back country by ATV on designated routes, by horseback, or by snowmobile. Fort Nelson is one of British Columbia's wildest areas, therefore residents, industry, government, and conservationists have recognized the exceptional qualities of the Northern Rocky Mountain wilderness and have subsequently recommended part of the Fort Nelson area for special designation.