Nursing Unit Clerk - (Relief Part Time)
Under the supervision of the Head Nurse Critical Care or In Charge Nurse, performs clerical functions related to the work of a nursing unit.
- Grade 12.
- Medical Terminology and graduation from a recognized Nursing Unit Clerk program plus one (1) year's recently related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Proficient computer skills.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
- Ability to type 50 w.p.m
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
The thriving community of Terrace is Northern living at its best. Snowcapped mountains, and pristine glacierfed rivers, lakes and streams all add to the beauty of this community. Anglers come to Terrace to challenge the steelhead and spring salmon of the Skeena River. The main industries in Terrace are communications, transportation and resource product trade. Terrace offers affordable housing and natural splendour that supports a balanced lifestyle.