Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (Full Time)
Under general supervision, performs diagnostic medical sonographic duties, related equipment maintenance and clerical functions.
- Graduation from an approved Diagnostic Medical Sonographer training program.
- Active Registration with the American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (A.R.D.M.S.) in Obstetric & Gynecology, Abdomen & Small Parts
- Adult Echocardiography and Vascular qualifications would be beneficial.
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation certification.
- One (1) year general sonography experience.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to deal effectively with others.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
FORT ST. JOHN COMMUNITY
Fort St. John is known as "The Energetic City," which reflects the large resource base of oil, natural gas, forestry and agriculture, and the vitality of their residents who are keen to live and work in a community that gives back so much. Fort St. John sits high above the spectacular Peace River Valley, Northwest of Dawson Creek and Southeast of Fort Nelson, where endless patchwork quilts of cropland melt into the horizon. Serving an area population of 69,000, Fort St. John is the hub of the Northeast with a new cultural center and library, theatre and art space. The main industries are agriculture, forestry, natural gas, construction and trucking.