Bilingual Customer Service Representative
This is an ideal summer role for a friendly person with great customer service skills. If you are a creative thinker, have solid computer skills and are fluent in French and English, you could be our candidate.
In our role, you will ensure a smooth appraisal management process by monitoring NAS appraisal requests from start through to completion while delivering a superior client experience.
In this role, you will manage the communication, and assignment of work between NAS, the lender and the appraisers. Your mandate includes assigning tasks and handling all appraiser and client interactions, keeping them updated so all parties involved can meet contractual expected turnaround time of service delivery.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written fluency (French/English) preferred, other spoken languages also an asset
- Industry experience in any of the following is an asset; business to business services, mortgage processing sector, call center/customer service environment, or professional data entry services
- Related post-secondary education is an asset
- Proficient computer skills including competency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to provide consistent, high quality customer service and satisfaction
- Demonstrates sound judgment and effective problem solving skills
- Remains energized and focused in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Must have the ability to focus for long period of time with strong attention to details
- Must have speedy and accurate typing skills
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts between 8am–8pm Monday to Friday and occasional weekends.
Office location: Richmond Hill/ Markham
Students/Graduates of the RPA/RPAA and Professional Mortgage courses programs are highly desired.
Must be able to work as early as 8 am and as late as 8 pm weekdays and occasional weekend shifts