Qualiity Control Analyst - Contract
Requisition ID: 9603
The Headlines... Molson Coors is looking for a Quality Analyst to join our Chilliwack Brewery for contract period ending December, 2020. Performs monitoring, training and expert problem-solving related to the maintenance of quality assurance systems and procedures across operational units. This person works with minimal supervision and requires extensive knowledge in specialized functions of quality control. This position reports to the Quality Team Leader and works closely with the Operations team.
- Sample in-process material and finished products;
- Analytical, sensory and microbiological analysis of ingredients, in-process material and finished
- products (using beer analyzer, GC, pH & Sodium meter, Spectrophotometer, laminar hood, fume hood, autoclave, sterile microbiological technique, etc.)
- Validation of packaging quality on keg, can and bottle lines;
- Calibration of laboratory equipment;
- Shipping and Receiving for Quality;
- Develop Quality documentation;
- Quality KPIs Reporting;
- Participate in quality verifications and audits.
Shifts - Must be available to work in three shifts, 7 days a week (mainly Sunday to Friday):
- Day: 6:30am-3pm
- Afternoon: 3pm-11pm
- Graveyard: 10:30pm-6:30am
Note: Background in Food Science and familiarity with GMP, HACCP is a plus, as well as a previous work experience in a laboratory.
The Other Qualifications!
- Bachelor of Food Science Degree or equivalent.
- Must be legal drinking age
- Must be able and willing to work rotating shifts
- Related plant/laboratory experience.
- Accountable for Results - successfully manages multiple priorities
- Analysis and Decision-Making - gathers and analyzes appropriate information prior to decision making.
- Mature Leadership - self-confident and versatile leadership style.
- Familiarity with GMP and HACCP is a plus
- Communication and Influence - speaks and writes clearly, shares information with others, actively listens.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness - treats differences with respect and understanding, proactively makes connections with others.
- You demonstrate Molson Coors' Success Factors: Lead Change, Challenge the Expected, Build Team, Build Relationships, Deliver Results, Delight Consumers and Customers, and Lead People
As part of the recruitment process, the candidates will be required to provide consent to complete a criminal background check.
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We're an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.