CAN / MMF - Mount Royal Plant
The Kraft Mount Royal site is recognized as a World Class Facility who mainly supplies Process Cheese, Cream Cheese, Peanut Butter and Pourable Dressings. The plant is a diversified manufacturing site based on team work and operates on a 24 hours and 7 days schedule.
Mount Royal is recognized for its product mix and technologies, for its quality controls, communication and continuous improvement processes. The incumbent will have the opportunity to evolve in a performing and challenging environment.
Member of the Central Maintenance Services team, the incumbent will have the opportunity to grow in a successful and stimulating environment.
- Ensure the smooth operation of heating and refrigeration systems;
- Assist in analysis, inspection, preventive maintenance and problem solving with the maintenance team - utilities and central systems;
- Operate heating and cooling systems according to operational requirements;
- Monitor and inspect the systems;
- Analyze and record instrument readings and defects;
- Repair defects and take corrective action;
- Perform regular maintenance work and participate in the preventive maintenance program;
- Prepare a report on operational and security activities
- You will work on a regular schedule of 8 hours on the day shift and/or will be expected to cover for colleagues on a rotating 3-2-2 schedule as needed. The hourly rate ranges between $ 31.68 and $ 35.20, depending on your qualifications.
- High school diploma (DES) and a diploma in power engineering;
- You hold a 2B or a 3B license;
- You master the French language (oral and written);
- Knowledge of the following software applications will be considered an asset: Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, Metasys, Infocal;
- Experience in a manufacturing environment; experience with amonia refrigeration system, an asset.