Network Support Specialist
IBM is seeking to hire a Network Support Specialist.
A candidate for this role will have expertise in one or more networking system technology areas (e.g. routers, networking controllers, bridges, or networking software related to these technologies). The candidate will work with products or solutions based on vendor hardware and/or vendor operating system software and apply their technical skills to support the operation and maintenance of vendor products, services, and solutions. The candidate will also be responsible for sizing, troubleshooting, and handling critical customer situations.
- Associate's Degree/College Diploma
- English: Fluent
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology
- At least 6 months experience in applying problem solving techniques
- At least 6 months experience in demonstrating communication skills
- At least 6 months experience in using network problem determination tools
- At least 6 months experience in continued technical skills development and acquisition of industry certifications
- Certified in Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.