WORKING FOR THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BRANDS IS NO SMALL THING.
There are many paths to happiness.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada, we offer a beautiful dichotomy: we are a large, inclusive culture and yet we encourage our employees to grow as individuals. Right now, Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada consists of thousands of such empowered individuals, all pushing themselves to greater and greater heights. Every day is a chance to learn something new and achieve beyond your wildest expectations.
With operations all across Canada, we’ve learned a thing or two about differences. We celebrate them and the competitive spirit they create. From a career perspective, that translates to an equally diverse range of career options. Exciting, isn’t it?
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.
Join our team! Coca-Cola Refreshments is made up of the people who actually make, market and distribute happiness, in the form of great Coca-Cola products throughout North America.
As one of the largest beverage production and marketing companies on the planet, making people smile is a big business. That means lots of opportunities for you to grow and develop. If you're looking for a company where you can do your best work AND help millions of people smile a little bit each day, you've come to the right place!
Our Merchandisers work in local stores to keep Coca-Cola products fully stocked on the shelves. This position is primarily responsible for maintaining product availability and merchandising products at all designated accounts. This job description does not include all job duties associated with this position.
- Maintains product in Store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by identifying replenishment needs; transporting product between backroom and display floor with manual equipment (for example, pallet jack, handtruck); utilizing hand tools; replenishing, facing, and rotating product; building, changing, and taking down product displays; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space; and securing damaged or defective product.
- Manages backroom by organizing and consolidating backstock (product); identifying, monitoring, and reporting backstock inventory levels; evaluating and processing damaged or defective product; re-packing product; organizing backroom materials (for example, pallets, product shells); operating powered equipment (for example, straddle stacker, powered pallet jack) and manual equipment (for example, pallet jack); completing Store documentation; and cleaning backroom.
- Maintains areas of responsibility in designated accounts by communicating status and concerns to Store and Company personnel; identifying and reporting unsafe working conditions; attending and completing Company training and certifications; following Company and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety; following applicable local, state, and federal laws; utilizing a mobile device to complete work activities; and operating a motor vehicle.
- Provides customer service to Consumers and Store personnel by identifying and resolving concerns; answering questions; locating product; and responding to assistance requests.
Position Requirements: Position Requirements: Physical Abilities
- Ability to repetitively lift, carry, and position objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance while kneeling; squatting; reaching above the head; reaching at the waist; reaching below the knees; and bending at the knees.
- Ability to repetitively push and pull manual transport equipment (for example, pallet jack, hand truck) containing product loads a minimum of 100 yards without assistance.
- Ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requiring fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to exert oneself physically over sustained periods of time to complete job activities.
- Ability to read information in small, medium, and large print. - Ability to stand a minimum of 6 hours during the workday. Minimum
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license (class 5)
- Must have current vehicle liability insurance
- Must have a driving record with no major moving violations in the last three (3) years
- Must provide and maintain a personal vehicle for use during employee working hours Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience working in replenishment or as Merchandiser.
- 1 year experience working in grocery, retail, consumer goods, warehousing, or related field.
- 1 year experience working in physically demanding fields such as construction, food service, landscaping, manufacturing, military, nursing, or related experience.
- 1 year experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks.
- Straddle stacker certification.
- Powered pallet jack certification.
- 1 year experience working under little or no supervision.
- 1 year of college coursework in business, marketing, communication, or related area.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.