Maintenance Mechanic - Night shift
WORKING FOR THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BRANDS IS NO SMALL THING.
There are many paths to happiness.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada, we offer a beautiful dichotomy: we are a large, inclusive culture and yet we encourage our employees to grow as individuals. Right now, Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada consists of thousands of such empowered individuals, all pushing themselves to greater and greater heights. Every day is a chance to learn something new and achieve beyond your wildest expectations.
With operations all across Canada, we’ve learned a thing or two about differences. We celebrate them and the competitive spirit they create. From a career perspective, that translates to an equally diverse range of career options. Exciting, isn’t it?
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.
Please note: This position is for the night shift from 10:00pm to 6:30am, Monday - Friday.
Responsible for troubleshooting and providing immediate preventative and corrective maintenance support to production lines and facilitating change-over.
- Troubleshoot equipment problems and perform immediate repairs and preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Overhaul and install new equipment.
- Rebuild and fabricate parts.
- Perform facility maintenance and maintain clean and safe work area.
- Generate parts request to ensure adequate inventory.
- Generate and complete work orders as assigned.
- Perform equipment change-overs and production line set ups.
- Refrigeration/HVAC Trade or Vocational certification preferred.
- Electrical Millwright (Red Seal) highly preferred.
- 0-5 years of industrial maintenance experience required.
- 1+ years of mechanical/electrical experience preferred.
- Prior diagnostic/troubleshooting and preventative maintenance experience preferred.
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment.
- Demonstrated mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to follow manufacturers specifications and schematics.
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC) knowledge preferred.
- May be required to supply hand tools.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.