WORKING FOR THE WORLD’S BIGGEST BRANDS IS NO SMALL THING.
There are many paths to happiness.
At Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada, we offer a beautiful dichotomy: we are a large, inclusive culture and yet we encourage our employees to grow as individuals. Right now, Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada consists of thousands of such empowered individuals, all pushing themselves to greater and greater heights. Every day is a chance to learn something new and achieve beyond your wildest expectations.
With operations all across Canada, we’ve learned a thing or two about differences. We celebrate them and the competitive spirit they create. From a career perspective, that translates to an equally diverse range of career options. Exciting, isn’t it?
The world’s best brand wouldn’t be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.
Please Note: This is a seasonal role from April-September, successful candidates must have flexible availability.
The Driver/Merchandiser is responsible for delivery of pre-ordered product to assigned accounts, stocking, merchandising and rotating product.
- Check accuracy and stability of the load.
- Deliver products to customer.
- Merchandise, display and rotate products according to company standards.
- Invoice and Collect monies due.
- Pick up company property.
- Secure Company Assets.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Settle all accounts daily.
- Ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds.
- Commercial license w/air
- AZ license required
- 1-3 years of general work experience.
- 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred.
- Local delivery experience preferred.
- Ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds
- High School Diploma
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.