Full Stack Software Developer (Agile Custom Software & Consulting) Test test test - Stanley Co.
Join our team to work on everything from front-end to server-side code and database architecture. We have an exceptional 25+ year delivery track record, deep technical expertise and disciplined delivery and technical engineering practices.
At our organization, you’ll build a wide variety of enterprise/consumer facing applications within a team-based Agile environment. The way we build software is strongly influenced by the values of Extreme Programming: feedback, respect, courage, communication and simplicity. We have collaborative project rooms where you’ll work closely with a cross functional team including clients. You’ll find continuous opportunities to learn, share knowledge and teach within your team and within the developer community at our organization via monthly educational sessions, study groups and hands-on R&D initiatives.
’Must Have’ Skills/Experience:
- Proven experience designing and developing complex applications that are highly scalable and extensible
- Attention to well-crafted software
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of: Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics (or equivalent education/experience)
’Nice to Have’ Skills/Experience:
- Exposure to and interest in Agile approaches to software development e.g. automated testing, continuous integration, project rooms, pair programming, etc.
- Health Informatics or Financial Services domain experience
- Relational and/or NoSQL databases, SQL queries and object relational mapping tools
- Distributed computing and platform as a service
- UNIX, Linux and W3C technologies including HTTP and XML
- Education/Background in a creative or non-technical discipline
- Masters Degree in one of: Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics
Our organization is committed to diversity in the workplace. We are an inclusive employer and welcome and encourage applications from all qualified candidates. Applicants’ needs will be accommodated during our recruitment and selection process so please advise us if you require accommodation.