Team Leader, Network Provisioning
Req Id: 362491
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they’re the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you’re excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
In line with our strategic imperative to build the best network and drive growth through innovative services, the Network team provides the most up-to-date broadband services to our business customers. Based on this growing demand, the Access Network Service Provisioning (ANSP) team is accountable to manage network’s delivery of all Business Data provisioning orders and to drive the transformation of our data order and fibre build process to ensure we are able to keep up with customer demand and ensure we can offer a faster time-to-market. The Manager , Access Network will lead a team of ANSP associates, and work very closely with Bell Business Markets (BBM) and Field Services to meet our current and future demand.
The selected candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- People leadership - Lead a team of Network Management Associates
- Analyze and implement the system/process efficiencies to deliver superior customer experience
- Analyze customer’s current and future needs to choose the appropriate network solution. Ensure Cost/timing/scope within governance.
- Identify congestion in the network to the GEO Network Manager and leverage existing network capacity to avoid capital expenditures
- Be a Subject Matter Expert to deliver network solutions and projects in line with strategic and corporate initiatives, involving the deployment of next generation services
- Lead special project teams and participate in various internal and/or external initiatives or processes in support of business transformation
- Interface extensively with Implementation Managers / GEO Network Managers / Network Direction & Investment.
- Work closely Project Managers from the market segments, CSE’s, BND tech’s, PIO Data Project Managers, Mega Provisioning PAA and PAL (project admin associates / leader).
- Post secondary education in Business / Engineering or related fields; OR equivalent work experience.
- People Leadership – Experience leading, supporting and developing a team of associates;
- Analytics – Experience analyzing large data sets, identifying trends and making recommendations;
- Communication – excellent verbal and written communication skills, and aptitude for articulating complex concepts to different audiences, with clarity and persuasiveness;
- Comfortable presenting to large groups and audiences of all levels;
- Experience managing multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously;
- Demonstrated knowledge and commitment to Network 3.0 values;
- Knowledge of Access Network and/or Bell Business Markets
- Minimum 2 years Staff Management Experience
- Experience with automation of processes
- Post-secondary degree in Business or Engineering or related fields
- Knowledge of NetworkX, Geopatial & EOM
- Working level knowledge of SAP.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Etobicoke || Canada : Ontario : Hamilton || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 04/20/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.