Here at ACCO Brands, we take pride in our brands and love what we do. We believe that people are the foundation of our success and ACCO Brands Canada is committed to being an employer of choice. We believe in attracting and retaining great people by providing an environment that fosters teamwork and creativity; providing an abundance of opportunities for personal and professional growth
Passion fuels the success of our organization. We have a winning spirit and are driven to achieve the impossible. We are passionate about our customers and have an intense desire to succeed.
ACCO Brands Corporation is a publicly traded company and the largest supplier of office products globally with estimated annual revenues of nearly $2 billion. We market products in over 100 countries and operate facilities in over 20 countries. Our portfolio of industry leading brands includes Swingline, Kensington, Wilson Jones, Quartet, GBC and Day-Timer, among others. To learn more about ACCO Brands Corporation and our global operations, please visit our corporate website at www.accobrands.com.
ACCO Brands Canada offers a highly competitive package that includes flexible work hours, an educational reimbursement program, and a variable component to a generous base compensation plan.
Our Distribution Centre is currently looking for a Shipping Clerk to join their dynamic and collaborative team.
As a Shipping Clerk you will ensure proper and accurate order flow through the distribution centre taking all client and carrier shipping schedules into consideration. The shipping clerk will assist the supervisor in directing employees on a daily basis. The incumbent has a dotted line to all order pickers and forklift operators
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Release, Organize and distribute orders to the pickers utilizing the D.O. report
- Perform inventory cycle counts and verify inventory when requested
- Inventory control to ensure products are available for shipment
- Day to day administration tasks. Example payroll, radio and RF sign in/out, Pickers progress and tracking KPI’s
- Daily contact with customer service to ensure 100 % fill rate to all customers with deadlines
- Enable positive relationship with carriers and sale’s team to ensure timely deliveries and service levels to customer
- Excellent email and phone etiquette
- Minimum high diploma, college would be an asset
- 2-4 years of related work experience
- Excellent computer skills required, including MS Office and Oracle WMS
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills are required on a daily basis
- Sound knowledge of the Canadian geography
- Hours of work – 10 – 6 pm Monday to Friday
- Flexible to work over-time and occasional week-end work as required