C++ / JAVA Software Developer Analyst
Come join a dynamic team using the latest state of the art technologies, responsible for improving PLM/CAD solution assignments onsite at our clients’ premises. Between each assignment, you will be able to expand your knowledge of new technologies at our office in Montreal.
The candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
Programming: Write new, or modify existing, program code based on physical design and/or programming specifications. This includes documenting the program code.
Documentation: Document the architecture, use and overall functioning of the developed code.
Deployment / Implementation : Diagnose and resolve code defects. Determine whether redesign is required for proper resolution.Contribute to, and prepare, implementation plan details. Execute the implementation plan.
Maintenance : Analyze, design and produce application enhancements. Report progress status and issues.
Validation Tests : Conduct unit testing and also functional and integration testing, including preparation of test cases/scenarios and test data.
- Knowledge of Unix and / or Windows
- Knowledge of databases Oracle, MYSQL;
- Knowledge of communication protocols client / server
- Knowledge of J2EE, JSP, JPO
- Knowledge of the following languages: C#, XML, .NET, MSQL, VB, VBS
- Minimum 3 months experience or internship experience / Coop on C++ programming or JAVA
- Mastery of object-oriented programming
- Bachelor in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- Fluent in French and English, both spoken and written
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Travel of up to 100% may be required
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 305,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014.